Is Anyone Listening?
Pastor Phil Ballmaier
Join Pastor Phil for his special message entitled, “Is Anyone Listening?”.
Many who walk with The Lord may come to a time in their walk where they may feel tired, discouraged or may be growing weary. Well, why?
Pastor Phil outlines:
1. We lose sight of the finish line
2. Instead of walking in God’s Spirit, we try to accomplish God’s work in the flesh.
3. We grow weary when we become too busy, or do too much (service, instead of time at Jesus’ feet)
4. We can become spiritually drained, because we need to spend time in God’s presence, and His Word and in fellowship.
5. When we feel like failures in God’s eyes.
6. When we’ve failed to believe in God’s promises.
Let’s join Pastor Phil now and see how he addresses weariness in God’s people.
Pastor Phil Ballmaier is the Senior Pastor of Calvary Chapel Elk Grove, a non-denominational fellowship located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago in Elk Grove Village, Illinois.
Join us Sundays at 10 AM or Wednesdays at 7 PM via Livestream on our Youtube Channel at www.Youtube.com (Search for “CCElkgrove” or “Calvary Chapel Elk Grove”
Day By Day is the teaching ministry of Calvary Chapel Elk Grove. Pastor Phil can be heard on AM1160 Chicago Mon-Fri at 6:00 PM & 4:30 AM, and the Calvary Radio Network, Mon-Fri at 9:00 AM.
May God bless and guide you as you seek to know and follow Him—day by day…
If you feel led to donate to Calvary Chapel go to: www.ccelkgrove.org/giving/donate