This was a free, 1-hour demonstration of the core differences between the new version, CREA WEBForms® 2019 and WEBForms® 5, the platform you use now that was held at the Board on July 30, 2019 with Dimpu Thandi.
The system is cloud-based and designed to help you manage your listings, sales, and leases online. From offer to close, it allows you to manage your deals, including electronic forms, eSignatures, client communications, and document storage.
CREA WEBForms®, powered by TransactionDesk® offers you:
● The most up-to-date provincial, board and association forms and contracts (including residential, commercial, FINTRAC and referral forms)
● Functionality to manage all your real estate documents in one centralized location with unlimited storage
● An auto-population feature for important categories of information, including listing details
● The ability to use any device to reliably complete your transactions
● Links to industry-leading e-signature and transaction management applications, giving REALTORS® the freedom to choose from preferred providers like DocuSign® or Authentisign®
● A commitment to ensuring compatibility with FVREB REALTOR® Load (ADT). Until such time, ADT users can rely on WEBForms® Legacy to upload their listings