Welcome to the introduction of CREA’s new WEBForms® product.
This was a free, 1-hour demonstration of the core differences between the new version, CREA WEBForms® 2019 and WEBForms® 5, the platform you use now that was held at the Board on July 30, 2019 with Dimpu Thandi.
CREA WEBForms® 2019 will be released in BC July 2019 and will run parallel with WEBForms® 5 (CREA WEBForms® Legacy) until the end of December 2019.
Watching this introductory session will give you a jump on learning to navigate the new platform.
CREA WEBForms® 2019 is a complete transaction management system designed to help you save time on paperwork and simplify your real estate transactions.
The system is cloud-based and designed to help you manage your listings, sales, and leases online. From offer to close, it allows you to manage your deals, including electronic forms, eSignatures, client communications, and document storage.
CREA WEBForms®, powered by TransactionDesk® offers you:
● The most up-to-date provincial, board and association forms and contracts (including residential, commercial, FINTRAC and referral forms)
● Functionality to manage all your real estate documents in one centralized location with unlimited storage
● An auto-population feature for important categories of information, including listing details
● The ability to use any device to reliably complete your transactions
● Links to industry-leading e-signature and transaction management applications, giving REALTORS® the freedom to choose from preferred providers like DocuSign® or Authentisign®
● A commitment to ensuring compatibility with FVREB REALTOR® Load (ADT). Until such time, ADT users can rely on WEBForms® Legacy to upload their listings